Friday, November 15, 2013

NaBloPoMo - I'm Half Way There

NaBloPoMo November 2013

It's November 15th and that means I'm at the mid-point NaBloPoMo or National Blog Post Month.

In the past 15 days, I've shared stories about my plans to write daily, the Plank Pose Challenge (which I've had to take a break from this week, but I'll be back at it tomorrow), Calvin & Hobbes, menopause, my plans to buy Michael Jordan's house next week, the awesome shit my friends say that keep me in stitches, all that I'm grateful for, and five new experiences (here, here, here, and here), and becoming a multi-millionaire thanks to the kindness of a stranger in China.

It's felt great to be writing regularly again because writing relaxes me. It helps me process life, even when I'm writing about completely inane topics, and it often forces me to question my own beliefs as I try to explain them.

I guess, in short, writing keeps me sane.

What do I have planned for the next 15 days?

Among other things, I've got a major announcement planned for Sunday, I'll be sharing details of my trip to Springfield and the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum, a computer virus warning from my company's CIO, and many new adventures that I have yet to share with you. 

I hope you're enjoying NaBloPoMo as much as I'm enjoying it. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.