Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bradley Whitford on The Daily Show

If you've been a long-time reader of Little Merry Sunshine, you know about my lust for Bradley Whitford. To be sure, he and Josh Lyman, the character he plays on The West Wing are pretty much my ideal guy. Smart, political wonk, witty, kinda geeky. As far as I can tell, the only thing wrong with Bradley Whitford is that wedding ring.

My favorite Bradley Whitford line from this interview is "It's my standard autograph policy, you know, if you let me touch you down there, I'll do whatever you want." To be sure, he can touch me anywhere, anytime.

I'd be remiss if I didn't send a big thank you and a huge wet sloppy kiss to the friend who thoughtfully sent me this video this morning. There is almost no better way to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.