Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rush Limbaugh Mad Libs!

Do you remember Mad Libs? I loved Mad Libs as a kid. I remember on days when we had indoor recess in elementary school my friends and I always had Mad Libs that we'd complete together. We had so much fun. And playing with Mad Libs with my friends is where I learned that curse words could be used as nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs.

Well, the DCCC has created Mad Libs for us to apologize to Rush Limbaugh for our transgressions against him! Yeah!

Worth minutes of fun for kids of all ages, I'm Sorry, Rush is a great website that will teach you the fundamentals of kowtowing to the biggeset blowhard of our time.

Oh, damn, I have to go apologize now. I'm sorry, Rush. Really, I am. I messed that up. I should have capitalized Blowhard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.