Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cure for the Super Tuesday Hangover

Are you feeling a bit hungover from all the excitement of Super Tuesday? The revelry of voting and watching the results trickle in last night are gone and you just hurt?

If the rumor is true that the best cure for a hangover is to have a drink, then the best cure for the Super Tuesday Hangover is to vote again!

And I've got the perfect election for you!

Straight from the email sent out to millions of fans, Brad Meltzer is holding an election for the title of his new book (which is due out this fall!)!

I know what you're wondering: Where, oh, where is Brad and his pathetic, kinda sad way of choosing titles for the next novel? Screw the primaries. I want to vote on something that really matters. Like imaginary people. And thrillers. And stuff like that.

Well, have I got the answer for you.

You know how the game goes. We've done this beautiful (and yes, kinda sad) dance before. Just please vote for which title you like best. No, it doesn't matter what the book's about. I'll tell you later. Just pick what you'd rather read:

THE BOOK OF TRUTH
or
THE BOOK OF LIES

Okay, that's it. You've made your decision, just send it. Don't overthink it. And thank you thank you thank you for putting up with such nonsense. I keep telling myself that asking family and friends isn't the way to do this, but if it ain't broke, cliché, cliché, cliché.

Love to all from Florida.
B


How to vote: send an email to bradmeltzer27 at bellsouth dot net. HURRY! The deadline is Friday!

In this election, I endorse "The Book of Truth" because I believe there are many layers of truth and everyone's truths are a bit different. I think "Lies" is a bit mundane. The challenge is finding Life's Truth. And from the little bit I know about this book (story for once the book is released, sorry), I think "The Book of Truth" is more fitting.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Book of Lies...much more intrigue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell me . . . send your vote to Brad at bradmeltzer27 at bellsouth dot net.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.