Tuesday, August 12, 2008

T Minus 21 Days! The Book of Lies to Be Released September 2nd!

I am truly on pins and needles here. Three weeks. Three L.O.N.G. Weeks. Until my favorite author (and friend) Brad Meltzer's new book, The Book of Lies, is released on September 2nd. There are so many reasons I'm excited about this book, and I will share them as September 2nd draws closer. But for now, just know that The Book of Lies is a must-read. Just trust me.

You can pre-order it at Amazon.com (that link takes you right to the page), along with the Companion Soundtrack. And you can also see the video about the companion soundtrack here. Again, trust me, the video is very cool.

If you're a Buffy The Vampire Slayer comic book fan, you can find the Prologue and Chapter 1 of The Book of Lies in Issue 17 (released 8/7/08)!

But it gets BETTER!

You can get your own copy of The Book of Lies FREE!

From Brad's blog . . .

Free Books of Lies

Just got the very first hardcover of the novel. Still looks fake -- like something a buddy made on PhotoShop (and believe me, I'm still waiting for Candid Camera to jump out and tell me the past decade has been a joke on me). But I love the Acknowledgments in there. Best part of the book.

Also, if you want to win a free copy, see below -- and thanks to Robert for doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.