Sunday, November 2, 2008

McCain's Latest Endorsement!

I think we all heard that Vice President Dick Cheney recently endorsed the McCain-Palin ticket. Let me take a moment to congratulate both Senator John McCain and Governor Sarah Palin on this weighty endorsement. You both must be so proud.

To celebrate this stunning endorsement, Barack Obama has a new ad. My question is why isn't McCain more excited and bragging about this more? Is he embarrassed? Does this go against his whole "I'm the Maverick" and "I'm NOT more of the same" pitch? Oh well, too bad. When you sleep with dogs over 90% of the time, sometimes you get fleas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.