Are you like much of the rest of the world population and struggling with what to get me for Christmas? Fret not. You are not alone.
Probably the most popular question I get from my fans this time of year is "Little Merry Sunshine, you are so beautiful and talented that I am compelled to shower you with Christmas gifts. What can I get a woman like you that is personal and shows how much I think of you?"
This is a GREAT question and I appreciate it more than you know. So with that in mind, I present the Gift Buying Guide for Little Merry Sunshine. Of course, I'll be presenting my Gift Guide for all of your other gift recipients in the near future.
1. Team of Rivals by Doris Kearns Goodwin
2. Change We Can Believe In: Barack Obama's Plan to Renew America's Promise by Barack Obama
3. The West Wing Complete Series Box Set
4. Make a donation to Lake Forest College in my honor. Call Mark Mollenhauer or Derek Lambert at LFC for how to make a donation in my honor. Not only can you give me a gift that makes me happy, but you'll get a tax deduction too!
5. Gift certificate for a massage from Northwest Massage Therapy.
6. Mani/pedi gift certificate.
7. Pretty personalized stationary, using my real name, not Little Merry Sunshine.
8. Warm & Fuzzy Slippers.
9. The Beauty Blender Starter Kit plus the travel-size Cleanser.
10. Lavender Linen Mist.
11. Bottles of wine or champagne are always welcome gifts.
Last year, I wrote a post about gifts in the $15-20 range that you might also look to for ideas.