Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thank A Stranger

I actually found this website a number of months ago, but given my new re-focus on gratitude and hope and inspiration, I think it's important to bring it to light now.

Thank A Stranger is a website devoted to gratitude and thanking those we don't know for their random acts of kindness. The idea is that we all are helped by those around us and we need to celebrate that. Readers are asked to share their stories of how strangers helped them - sometimes in big ways and other times in small ways. Even though it hasn't been updated since June, if I'm having a bad day, I hop over there and feel inspired. Go visit and share your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.