Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Too Much On My Mind

I have a lot on my mind and it's prevented me from writing the last couple of days. It's not that my brain is stressed because it's not. In fact, this is a good kind of "a lot on my mind." My brain is simply overflowing with ideas for blog posts. It's truly fantastic. I feel blessed to have such an overabundance of ideas.

So what's the problem, you're wondering?

Thanks for asking.

The problem has been that I've also had a bit of ADD. I start one post and then start thinking about one of the 12 others I've got bouncing around in my brain. And then nothing gets written.

So then I go get in the shower, where I always have my best ideas and attempt to flush out one entire blog post. And I'm wildly successful. I write the perfect posts out loud. Until I get back to my laptop and try to put all that brilliance down on LMS. Then the whole process repeats itself. I completely forget all the brilliance I developed in the shower. And I'm back to thinking about all 12 of my posts again.

I have a new idea. I need a waterproof laptop or I need someone to follow me into the bathroom and write down my every word. Of course, this someone would also need to scrub my back. I wonder how much a secretary would cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.