Monday, July 26, 2010

May You Be Blessed

I've written 900 posts on Little Merry Sunshine since it all began July 1, 2007 (that's right, I forgot my own 3rd blogiversary earlier this month). Some posts have been incredibly personal; some have been funny (maybe even a bit snarky too); some have been written in outrage; some inspire me (and hopefully you too); some have been about nothing at all. I've shared the highs and lows and everything in between. I've taken breaks, but always returned. Through it all, you kept reading and I can't begin to tell you how much that means to me.

To celebrate 900 posts, I wanted to give you a gift that expressed just how much each of my readers means to me. The video below is my gift to you. So if you read LMS via email, just click here and visit the website. Trust me, it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.