Sunday, February 17, 2008

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

Oprah has her favorite things. Julie Andrews sings about hers in The Sound of Music. Here are just a few of my favorite things.

1. Watching the sunrise and sunset.
2. A first kiss . . . well, ok, any kiss.
3. My iPod.
4. Betsey and Ross.
5. Homecooked meals that I didn't have to make.
6. Thai food.
7. A hot bubble bath.
8. A deep tissue massage.
9. Bon Jovi, The Dixie Chicks, U2, and Jimmy Buffett.
10. Politics.
11. My jeans.
12. Clean, ironed sheets.
13. Breakfast in bed.
14. The Sunday Washington Post (the actual newspaper - not online).
15. Books.
16. Thunderstorms.
17. The beach.
18. Watervale.
19. Warm towels.
20. Pretty stationary.
21. Yellow Tulips.
22. Fresh tomatoes from my garden.
23. My girlfriends.
24. Champagne.
25. The West Wing.
26. Peppermint ice cream.
27. Nana's Fruitcake.
28. The Sound of Music.
29. My birthday (June 16).
30. Thanksgiving dinner.
31. Uncle Wiggily books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.