Friday, February 22, 2008

Dave's Back!

As I was walking out the door to go see a client late this afternoon, Dave called. This is not normally earthshattering news. We talk pretty regularly. But this was a special call.

Dave's coming to visit! In 5 days! For 5 days!

You're thinking "big deal." But it IS a big deal! I haven't seen Dave since mid-December. That's almost 2 1/2 months. I don't remember the last time I went two months or more without seeing him. My brother is one of my closest friends and two months feels like a lifetime. There's so much to tell him. And so many "honey do" jobs waiting for him! HaHa! Just kidding.

I'm so happy to see him. I have a ton to do before his arrival. So I did a little happy dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.