Sunday, February 3, 2008

Yes We Can!

Now I'll admit that the Black Eyed Peas are not my favorite group. Frankly, they are more Dave than me. I'm more of a U2, Bon Jovi, REM, Dixie Chicks girl. But this moved me this morning when I first found it on Eric Zorn's Change of Subject blog. In fact, I added it to my endorsement of Barack Obama below.

But I just read will.i.am's stirring essay titled "Why I Wrote Yes We Can" on the Huffington Post blog. WOW. Go read it and try to tell me it didn't speak to something you believe in. And follow the link in will.i.am's essay to the Yes We Can Song.

After reading will.i.am's essay, I not only have a new respect for him, but I also decided this song needed its own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.