Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'd Like To Thank the Academy

Award Season is here and my little blog has been honored!

Monkey Muck (a new reader) has presented me with the award below!


And now onto my acceptance speech . . .

I'd like to thank the Academy. Oops. Wrong speech. Ok, let's try this again.

I'd like to thank the blogging world. Truly, this award is entirely unexpected. Not undeserved, mind you, simply unexpected. A pleasant surprise today because, when I started writing Little Merry Sunshine a short 7 1/2 months ago, it never occurred to me that anyone would ever read my musings. So to my 2 regular readers (hahaha! I have a lot more than that!), I thank you for sticking by me while I found my voice. And to Monkey Muck (who found my blog through Boxer Rebellion, who found me through Gourmet Goddess, who found me through Balancing Boyfriends), thank you for thinking I'm excellent. I think your blog is excellent too. :)

And now, I'd like to present my own Awards for Blogging Excellence . . .

Anthony's Chicken Tracks

3 comments:

  1. I found you through the comment you left on my post about the NIU shootings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't explain that very well. I found that post on your blog through Boxer Rebellion. He had a link to that post on his blog over the weekend.

    But if it weren't for friends of friends of friends . . . .

    In any event, thank you so much for linking to my blog and for the Excellence award (which I should also mention you gave to a bunch of other blogs who are also excellent, but on my blog, it's about me).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.