Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mark This Date On Your Calendar

Today is an historic day.

I don't do this often, so you should take note.

Yesterday, I wrote a post titled "Breaking News: Paris Hilton Running for President" in which I stated that I didn't believe the video in the post was actually Paris Hilton because I don't believe she knows that many words and maybe it was the seriousness in her voice and facial expressions, but I didn't believe the woman in the video looked exactly like her.

I was wrong. I can admit when I've made a mistake. It keeps me humble.

Please don't misunderstand me, I'm still in shock that it was really Paris Hilton and that she used so many big words. Mostly, however, I'm in shock that she did the whole video in 4 takes AND from memory.

Here's the story from CNN.

But Paris is still too young to run for President. Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.