Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Watching Over the House

When I'm away, I fully expect Betsey and Ross to guard the house. Yes, I know they are cats and that typically this does not fall under their job description. However, since I do not have a dog, I expect them to step up to the plate.

Imagine my utter disappointment when I came home from vacation on Saturday to find the report from the cat sitter, Jamie, with Tailchasers, Inc., and on August 12th, Jamie reports that she was "petting Ross and he fell asleep. :)"

Super. That's excellent. Rub Ross's fat belly until he falls asleep and the house is yours. So much for guarding the house.

Ross in all of his glory. Check out that fat belly of his!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.