Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just Like President Obama, I Was Born In Kenya!

Well, I'll be . . . I can't believe this is true, but I found it on the Internets, so it must be! Here I always thought I was born at St. Joseph's Hospital in Tampa, Florida, but it seems that birth certificate I've been using for 38 years may be a fake. It turns out, I was born in Mombasa, Kenya, just like President Obama. In fact, we were even born in the same hospital! WOW!

Believe me, I'm going to have some serious conversations with my parents over the next few days.

See my birth certificate . . .

1 comment:

  1. What was up with parents lying to their children about where they were born? Maybe the baby books said to do that then.

    Thank goodness you found out before you started your presidential campaign. I mean that would have been really embarrassing for you to be sworn in and then find out you are a Kenyan because some long lost Gabor sister finds your "real" birth certificate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.