Thursday, August 6, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ballgame!

Are you feeling guilty because you missed my birthday in June? Maybe you were just thinking you wanted to get me a gift "just because." Maybe you want to give me the coolest Christmas present ever. Whatever your reason, it's ALWAYS a good idea to get me gifts. And I have a gift idea for you that we can enjoy together, as long as you get yourself a ticket too.

Wrigley Field offers tours! And they're only $25 per person! That's about the same cost as going to see some crappy movie with popcorn and a Diet Coke.

Check out this video!



And then go to the Chicago Cubs website and schedule our tour!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.