Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Change HAS Come

President Barack Obama (Oh God, that sounds NICE!) has been our president for a week now and I've seen more change in the last seven days than I'd seen in the previous 8 years. Now I'm not referring to change in the country so much, except he has lifted that nasty Global Gag Rule, which is a huge step forward for women around the world.

No, I'm really referring to the change that has come in my own life and the lives of my friends and family. I wish I could discuss all the change that is happening, but I can't.

All I can say is that for me, personally (I'm not speaking for anyone else here), I feel like a huge weight has been lifted, suddenly the world feels hopeful and the changes that are happening don't feel scary like they did a little more than a week ago. Instead, they feel right. Maybe one day I'll be able to write about some of it.

So be patient with me. I've got a bunch of blog posts in the pipeline and I'll get them finished in the next day or so. Really.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.