Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today's Silver Lining: A Gorgeous Sunrise

It's bitterly cold outside today. The temperature outside right now is -4. I'm afraid that when I walk outside in a few minutes, my face will fall off, along with other necessary body parts. Although, I do have a section of my thighs and butt and hips and tummy that I'm not terribly fond of or wedded to. But that's another topic.

Anyway, Chicago had a gorgeous sunrise this morning. When I was at Lake Forest College, less than a mile from Lake Michigan, I used to love getting up early and walking down to the beach to watch the sunrise. I'm not really a morning person, so it didn't happen often enough which is something I regret.

Turn your volume down - you don't want to listen to the reporters drone on about how cold it is and that it's not getting any warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.