Thursday, January 8, 2009

Go Do This NOW!

I don't mean to be alarmist with that title, but I really want you to do this because I care about you and your money. Because if you have money, you won't come begging me for some. And I have none as I learned earlier this evening when I opened my year-end financial statement.

The other part of my "do it NOW" commandment is that you can only do this until January 15th and then the opportunity will be gone forever.

What is it I'd like you to do? Glad you asked.

Go visit Oprah.com and download Suze Orman's new book "2009 Action Plan: Keeping Your Money Safe and Sound."

It's free. Yes, I said FREE. Free. As in it doesn't cost you any money, which is really the first step in keeping your money safe and sound: do not spend it.

Once you download it, READ IT.

After the year we've all had financially, we could use some free advice from a financial expert on how to keep our money safe and sound.

Here's more on Suze Orman from Oprah.com and from Huffington Post.

4 comments:

  1. I'd rather just hit you for some dough when I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, good luck with that. I don't have any at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. money? What is this mythical creature? Someone has enough of it to actually keep it safe and sound?

    Thanks, Suze! Not even worried about keeping my moolah safe and sound right now, but rather with keeping a job so taht there is some money to keep safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.