Sunday, July 6, 2008

I Want My Own Country Too . . .

Growing up, my dad used to tell people I was going to be the first woman President. I probably won't end up as the First Woman President of the United States, but I don't see any reason why I can't become the ruler of my own country.

As the man in this video shows, it's actually quite easy.

The first step seems to develop a name for my country. Next, I'm going to establish that I, and I alone, am the Supreme Ruler of my country. After that, our first National Holiday will be my birthday.

Sorry about the commercial. It's the Tribune's fault.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.