Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sarah Palin: I Memorized 10 Words and Those Will Answer All Questions

I swear, it's Christmas morning when I was 6 and still believed in Santa.

Just when you think Sarah Palin can't top herself, she goes and let's Katie Couric interview her AGAIN.

Thank you God!

I will only hope and pray that she shows this same defensiveness, snarkiness, arrogance, and lack of intelligible thought in the debate on Thursday night.

At the risk of sounding snarky myself, if you're reading my blog and you are honestly supporting the McCain/Palin ticket, can you please explain to me in terms other than "she's pretty," "she's nice and personable," "she's a hockey mom," etc. WHY she is remotely qualified to be the Vice President and maybe the President. And please don't give me the tired answer of "she's more qualified than Barack because she was the Mayor and the Governor of Alaska and he was just a silly community organizer." Please, I beg you. Please explain this to me.

Onto today's gift from above . . . .

WARNING: Remove all liquids and solids from your mouth and empty your bladder before watching this video.



By the way, does it bother anyone else that Sarah Palin was a JOURNALISM MAJOR in college and can't handle answering the most basic questions?

1 comment:

  1. Oh how true, how true.

    A journalism major who does not believe in journalism it would appear.

    Or at least not have any interest in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.